BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009


JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

I am so ready to be out of Mountain View High School! I have stressed and stressed about this day and it has finally come! H core studying and H core homework for the past week or so, and then I am out. yay, this is my graduation annoncement that I have put off for a while because of the uncertainty of me graduating, but I found the most wonderful person in the world to create a work of art, both my taste and a little dash of Mountain View Color. I am so lucky to have such great connections, and I love her forever for making them, because my attempt was a good fight, but couldn't process more than one! If you don't get one in the mail, sorry they are limited, because my memory sucks and I forget alot of important people and important things. But you are welcome to come one and all, it will be intresting. Love you all. And congrats to all those graduating as well!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Congrats mucho addison, you deserve this and many more good things to come, keep up the good stuff you do. You are awesome!!!

Rebecca Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! Congrats, girl!! Even though I don't know you real well, I can tell what an amazing person you are!