BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Things That Have Come

Why hello. Last week I finally took the big walk, and GRADUATED! It was so awesome because it rained the whole entire time, and all the graduates were out on the feild. I had a lot of support there watching me, and it was prolly one of the best nights of my life.



So, recently I moved apartments. I am now living with Katie Sparks in Mesa, and she is most definatly one of my favorite people these days. I love living with her, because she is so caring, and funny, and cute. But most importantly she loves to clean, just like me. So I am not worried about messes this summer at all really. I am way excited for the adventures we will have living together this summer. We have already started a "quote ball" so that we can put all the funny things any one we incounter this summers says. Then later we can look at the ball and reminice. So far we have 3 quotes and we just started last night haha. Now for 2 of the quotes katie wasn't really around, but this ball involves Madi, and Matt, and our new roomate Kirsten too.


Quote #1. "Follow the thin and narrow path" -Madi 5/24


Quote #2. "I just can't get over how much your oven mits look like your cookies" -Madi's Pop 5/23


Quote #3. "Have a Goodnight tomorrow!" -Katie 5/24

Now these may not seem too funny to you guys, but the people who know will know. And those 3 quotes made me and the people involved laugh really hard. Ahhhh good times.






Ha ha in my new apartment we have this neighboor who has tons of glass mermainds ridding dolphins, and unicorns, and regular dolphins all sitting in their front windows. I laugh everytime I pass them. But one day Madison told me she had found a glass fish at her dads house. We had the idea to place the fish on their porch with a not that read "Add this to your collection." I placed it in front of their door, and too scared to knock in fear of them catching me, I simply ran away. For days it had dissapeard into their house, and I wondered if they were offended, or if they indeed liked the present. It didn't show up in their window seal like I had hoped. But last night as I was heading up to my apartment, kind of glum, I looked to their window, and right in the CENTER of all of the glass fictional characters sit our FISH!!! It made my night, I got so excited and ran up the rest of the stairs to tell Katie, Matt, and Kirsten. Then I quickly dialed Madi to tell her! Then I snuck down there and took a pic.


Haha I truely love how something as small as finding a glass fish that you secretly gave a neighboor in the middle of their window seal, or creating a quote ball with your friends can make a not so good night okay. I love my friends, and they support the each give me. But most of all I love doing crazy random things with them. It will most definatly be a good summer :D

4 comments:

The Butler Family said...

AD!! its rach!! i have been wanting to make my own blog for awhile now, and now that i know you have one (and its so cute) i think i'm gonna do it!! i love it!! and i love you girl!! you sound like you are doing awesome!! i'm super proud of you!! are you gonna come up for hil's wedding cuz i'm coming home from school for it so you totally should because it would be way stinkin fun!! love you!

Madison said...

ahhhh hahaha so funny! my dad is on your quote ball, awkward..

Katie said...

awww yay! hahaha just reading your blog about the fish and the quote ball made me laugh all over again! hahahahaha i love you!

harley kat ricks said...

what an exciting and grown up life you lead.