BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Big Milestone Approaching

So, this Saturday I am finally hitting a very big milestone. My 18th birthday. I am really excited that I have finally reached this age, even though not many things are really going to change. But there are some new adventures I am able to embark on because of this age.

  • I can finally buy dry ice...I don't know why, but I am actually quite excite about this.
  • I can order things off TV. woot woot. SHAMWOW here I come.
  • As my grandpa pointed out...I can buy cigarets. Not that I would ever want to, haha but it would be interesting to buy them just so they will check my I.D and then return them?! ya. haha.
  • I can start building credit.
  • I can buy a car from a car dealership.
  • Hopefully my manager will let me start closing now so I can get more hours.
  • I get to vote, just missed the mark, but sooner or later I will vote.

So there are all the things I am looking forward to, very exciting. Now for my birthday, silly me, I forgot to ask for the day off work. Fortunatly I was not scheduled for that day, but most of my friends where. Thankfully my friend Tiarah got the shift switched and we are gonna party it up all night. We are gonna hit up every place that give birthday people free things, haha we are so much alike and have so much fun together it should be blastastic. We might hit up a 18 and over club, which will be an interesting expirience and I am extremely looking forward to it. Me and Tiarah have so many adventures together it cracks me up! Also, my friend Dennis has promised me a very nice dinner. haha I am going to make sure that happens. I love food, spesh when its free! Madison is planing on taking me to get pedis and breakfast, two very good things as well. It is going to be a day full of food and fun!!!! I will def. let you all know how the day goes, and am excite to report on my first club and I.D checking expiriences. LOVE YA.

1 comments:

Rebecca Elizabeth said...

:)

Hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!!